Holy basil is popularly known as tulsi, is a plant which is spotted everywhere in India. Age-old ingredients in Ayurvedic medicine are proven to be present. The plant is commonly used as ayurvedic treatments for treating various health issues and beauty concerns. Besides, it’s understood that this sacred herb has tremendous value in Hindu tradition. It is known as a holy plant and is praised by the Hindu community.
Although some do not know the purpose of worshiping this plant, we do know why most Indian families are growing this plant. It is understood that the Tulsi plant has healing properties and could treat a lot of diseases. Several folks consider that it is only the tulsi leaves that have medical benefits, but the truth is that it is recognized that almost every component of this holy herb has medical benefits, as well as for seeds. This has a strong nutritional content, which helps to keep the body safe and fit. So, if you don’t know about its health benefits and would like to learn more about it, then read below.
Tulsi Health Benefits :
- Over the years tulsi has been used for treating injuries and infections. It is considered to have the properties of antifungal, analgesic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. It speeds up the healing process, and reduces discomfort. These may also be used to treat an infection with the throat or mouth ulcers or acne.
- Tulsi is considered to have anti-inflammatory benefits, and is filled with antioxidants that help relieve joint pain and any form of inflammation. This may be a comfort to arthritis sufferers. What you require is apply tulsi oil or drink a cup of tulsi tea.
- If you have diabetes, then using tulsi to your diet will help relieve diabetes symptoms as it tries to control your blood sugar levels.
- If you have bad skin and mostly wind up suffering with skin conditions and allergies, some tulsi may help purify your skin and stay clean and protected, and may also treat skin infections.
- Tulsi has soothing qualities, which can help soothe the digestive system and stomach. It can enhance the health of your heart, and may reduce the side effects of stress-induced stomach ulcers as well.
Tulsi has been proven to improve the health of the body in a number of ways. As mentioned it will help protect your blood sugar from infection, protect your stomach, relieve joint pain and reduce your cholesterol. There are several ways you can add the holy basil into your everyday routine. You can take it in the form of a supplement or make tea with it. It is also available as an essential oil.
Thurgas the one stop for all spiritual products offers you pure and natural pooja ingredients and essentials for special occasions and daily poojas.Pooja rituals are a powerful medium to invoke blessings of the divine. Try all our products which instantly brightens up your day and energises you! To Buy Thurga’s Pooja Product Essentials Contact Us.
Follow Us on:
Facebook: Thurga’s Industries Sdn. Bhd.